Who are you at the moment?
- The boss with an under performing Personal Assistant?
- The Master of the house with the scullery maid/boot boy who has been causing problems?
- The Master who likes a bit of amusement during the working day?
This item has both individual visitor chairs where your plaything of choice can sit still or sit and fidget while they wait for you to arrive. Then there is a separate menu system for the desk that allows you to interact with them.
The desk itself has 20 positions from lecturing, spanking to using them for your sexual pleasure.
The menu system is designed for 3 areas of the toy; the front of the desk as you reprimand them, on the desk itself and the chair.
You can lecture, have them adopt subservient positions, display, spank, humiliate by making them self pleasure, enjoy the attention of their mouth or penetrate them.
The blue ball is for the Master and the purple for the subordinate. The positions have been set for a female subordinate so you may need to change them if your sub is male.
The menu has ball show/hide buttons so you can walk around while leaving the object of your attention in place and not have the poseball clutter the scene.
There are no sculpties in this item, so it will be quick rezzing and will not lag your viewer.
It automatically turns off Zhao AOs when you sit on the balls, they will switch back on again when you stand up.
It has a footprint of approx 3 x 3 metres (excluding the visitors chairs) and uses 13 prims for the desk. Each visitor chair is another 9 each. You will need 31 prims available for your first rez.
This desk set is designed for you to rez and use. If you want to increase your pleasure the User Guide will tell you how to:
- Change who can use the menus,
- Change who can use the balls,
- Turn chat on and off,
- Modify the positions to get a closer fit
The item has lag reducing features
- The desk will move into standby mode an hour after you stop using it.
- Using the stop button removes the balls which stops the scripts in the balls running.
- You can turn the item off when you’re finished. That way there are no scripts running until you, the owner, starts them again.
More information is included in the User Guide.
If you want to learn more about how to reduce lag, there’s a notecard vendor by the fountain that can give you more information.
Satiated Desires – Stir Your Imagination
Web Site Shopping
Satiated Desires @ Second Life Marketplace
Satiated Desires @ Cariama
Satiated Desires on the Web
Satiated Desires Product Catalogue
Satiated Desires New Releases Blog
Satiated Desires on Twitter
Satiated Desires on Facebook
© Couldbe Yue. All rights reserved.