This board will let you keep them tied up until you release them from their captivity. The ropes appear when your captive is in position.
They won’t be able to escape or open the door until you release them. As an added bonus to disorientate them, they’ll go into mouselook so all they’ll see is the cell wall. Anyone outside the cell can see them.
You can always open the door so they can see you admiring them whenever you wish and of course closing it on them should add a nice cruel touch.
The item can be used normally (your captive jumps on it) or to use the RLV functionality, your captive will need a RLV enabled viewer. Only the captive needs a RLV HUD, the captor is not affected by it.
It comes with its own basic RLV relay with complete wearer control, so if you’ve never tried RLV and want to explore it safely you can.
The item is designed for you to rez and use. It comes with a User Guide.
~*~ Features ~*~
- This item can be used normally (your captive jumps on it) and to use the RLV functionality, your captive will need a RLV enabled viewer and a RLV HUD.
- When sat on, the avatar goes into mouselook and can only see the walls of the cell and the cell walls are one way viewing. You can see in, they can’t see out.
~*~ Specification ~*~
- Footprint: 3 m high x 1.1 m wide x .1 m deep
- Land Impact: 6
- Touch anywhere for the RLV menu.
- This item has been designed for a male or female captive.
- Permissions: Modify/Transfer
Note: The item will say no copy/ no modify in your inventory. This is because the animations and scripts are no modify. You will be able to change the item as you need to.
~*~ RLV Features ~*~
- Manual lock via menu when sat upon (captor decided when to lock them in)
- Auto lock when sat upon
- Auto capture and lock
- Scan to select person to capture
- Timer can be changed during capture
- The auto capture and scan to capture functions have a 10m radius.
~*~ RLV Restrictions ~*~
- Not able to TP away,
- Not able to accept TP offers,
- Cannot touch objects, (not even their own HUD to safeword)
- Can’t stand until released.
The default settings for this item are:
- Auto lock off,
- Auto capture off
- 10 minute timer.
Touch the item to get the menu to change the default options.
With some older relays you may find that if these settings are changed while they are restrained they will not be released after the time expires. The captive will need to safeword and then they can stand up.
Phoenix and Firestorm users may find that there are problems with what can be touched. If you do notice this, check the Firestorm jira for an update on the current status of the fix. (Phoenix will never be fixed, so you’ll have to live with it I’m afraid)
~*~ RLV HUD ~*~
There is a transferable RLV CARP HUD included in this package. It has basic RLV features and full user control. See the HUD User Guide for more information.
Satiated Desires – Stir Your Imagination
Web Site Shopping
Satiated Desires @ Second Life Marketplace
Satiated Desires @ Cariama
Satiated Desires on the Web
Satiated Desires Product Catalogue
Satiated Desires New Releases Blog
Satiated Desires on Twitter
Satiated Desires on Facebook
© Couldbe Yue. All rights reserved.