Scoop them up and have them tied to the chair, unable to escape whatever evil desires you have until you release them from their captivity.
~*~ Features ~*~
- This item can be used normally (your captive jumps on it) and to use the RLV functionality, your captive will need a RLV enabled viewer and a RLV HUD.
~*~ Specification ~*~
- Footprint: 1.3 m high x .5 m wide x .5 m deep
- Land Impact: 15
- Touch anywhere for the RLV menu.
- This item has been designed for a male or female captive.
- Permissions: Modify/Transfer
Note: The item will say no copy/ no modify in your inventory. This is because the animations and scripts are no modify. You will be able to change the item as you need to.
~*~ RLV Features ~*~
- Manual lock via menu when sat upon (captor decided when to lock them in)
- Auto lock when sat upon
- Auto capture and lock
- Scan to select person to capture
- Timer can be changed during capture
- The auto capture and scan to capture functions have a 10m radius.
~*~ RLV Restrictions ~*~
- Not able to TP away,
- Not able to accept TP offers,
- Cannot touch objects, (not even their own HUD to safeword)
- Can’t stand until released.
The default settings for this item are:
- Auto lock off,
- Auto capture off
- 10 minute timer.
Touch the item to get the menu to change the default options.
With some older relays you may find that if these settings are changed while they are restrained they will not be released after the time expires. The captive will need to safeword and then they can stand up.
Phoenix and Firestorm users may find that there are problems with what can be touched. If you do notice this, check the Firestorm jira for an update on the current status of the fix. (Phoenix will never be fixed, so you’ll have to live with it I’m afraid)
~*~ RLV HUD ~*~
There is a transferable RLV CARP HUD included in this package. It has basic RLV features and full user control. See the HUD User Guide for more information.